Winter Season 17\18
FAIRWAY MAT CHANGE OF USE
Due to the persistently wet weather conditions, fairway mat use is to be extended as follows from Tuesday 20th February until further notice:-
- Balls on the fairway – fairway mats must be used.
- Balls in the rough – fairway mats must be used.
- Balls on the fairway within a 30 yard radius of the green in play may be played without mats
Care of greens :-
- Balls landing on the winter green when playing to the main green should be lifted and dropped outwith the winter green area no nearer the hole.
- Balls landing on the main green when playing to the winter green should be lifted and dropped outwith the main green area no nearer the hole.
Roadway to the side of second fairway :–
- The rough between the edge of the road at the 2nd hole and the notional centreline of the hawthorn hedge is designated GUR until further notice.